- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A pause to take photos
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Snacks, drinks or meals
- Transportation from/to the hotel with a/c bus
From Fira to Imerovigli
Take a scenic ride with your tour guide to the old mule path that connects Santorini’s capital city of Fira to the coastal village of Oia. The path takes you past the village of Imerovigli, which features Cycladic-built homes and structures and the monastery of St. Nicholas–the Firostefani.
Prophet Elias Chapel
At 304 meters altitude, the church of the Prophet Elias (Profitis Ilias) at Imerovigli is located at the second highest point aside from the village of Imerovigli.
From Imerovigli to Oia
Get your camera ready for Insta-worthy pictures of the views of Thirasia island afar as you approach Oia. Enjoy the 360-degree views of the nearby villages, seaside and more as you watch the spectacular sunset from the hilltop.
- Starting Point
- First point
- Second point
- Final point
Pick up from your hotel or other lodging
Start your epic caldera trail hike with a convenient hotel pickup
Hiking & Sunset Viewing
Take a scenic ride with your tour guide to the old mule path that connects Santorini’s capital city of Fira to the coastal village of Oia
Watching the sunset from the top of a hill with a 360° view
Transfer back to your hotel or lodging
Convenient transportation to your hotel
More about this tour
Things to remember for this Tour
Highlights of the tour: Hikers across the globe dub this popular hiking trail as the Earth’s most beautiful hike and for good reasons. While walking along the rim of the volcanic Caldera, you’ll experience the breathtaking, panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, the Mediterranean islands and whitewashed, blue-topped Cycladic chapels.
Pick up point: A driver picks you up, with the mini Van, from your hotel, you will be informed at least 24 hours before, by email, about the exact pick up time.
Drop off point: After you finish your trip a driver drive you back at the original meeting point or any other destination you wish.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age 12 years and above
You should bring with you:
- Small backpack with bottled water
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.